Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Check In

I think I am feeling just fine with this class. I still have moments of apprehension when I am being introduced to a new concept or web tool. However, once I start working more on my projects I feel more comfortable completing my activities. I like how everything is starting to come together, like with the projects that use different web tools simultaneously. In term of outside work, I feel like it is easy for me to not read the chapters. Still, I try my best to keep up with the readings, especially since it's not so demanding. In any case, I should probably review more of what I'm reading for the class, especially now that book questions are being posted on facebook. I know I'm not required to answer all of the questions or any posted, but I think that the more questions I answer the more I am able to retain what I have learned. Overall, I have a good feeling about the class. It's not difficult, and I'm learning quite a bit with every class period.

No comments:

Post a Comment